Vladimir is a protagonist? in the 2005 Uwe Boll film, Bloodrayne. He is played by an extremely lethargic Michael Madsen.
- Looks like he is mere seconds away from falling asleep in literally every single scene he's in
- Just says his lines in lieu of actually acting them
- Has possibly the shortest sword fight in movie history with Meat Loaf
- Rayne, a half-vampire, tells him that she doesn't thirst for human blood and that Kagan killed her mother, and that is enough for him to release her from shackles and a prison cell
- Totally no-sells being impaled by a sword
- Which is par for the course for him, seeing as how he didn't change his facial expression even one time the entire movie
- Ben Kingsley Paycheck status revoked--retroactively given the Eric Roberts Paycheck