Victoria Sutherland is a minor villain in the 2008 film, Twilight, and its sequel, The Twilight Saga: New Moon. She becomes the main villain in the third movie, Eclipse. She is played by Rachelle Lefevre in the first two movies and Bryce Dallas Howard in the third.
- Does absolutely nothing in the first movie
- No, seriously, she is in the first movie for about 90 total seconds--10 of which are literally only there to set up the sequel
- Then goes on to get even LESS screen time in the second movie--a movie where she was set up to be the main villain!!!
- Wants revenge for her boyfriend getting killed by Bella and the Cullens
- Gets chased across the Canadian border by the werewolves on a daily basis
- Doesn't get the hint that Bella ruins everything that becomes associated with her
- Forms an army of vampire newborns in the third one, in order to get revenge on Bella and the Cullens
- Revealed to be just as much of an emotionally manipulative, abusive piece of shit as the protagonists?
- Turned Jasper back in the Old West era at some point during or post-Civil War America
- Which would have been an INFINITELY COOLER STORY than the one we actually got
- Gets her head ripped off by a werewolf