Vicki Vale is a major protagonist? in the 1989 Batman film. She is played by Kim Basinger.
- One of the most unlikable and rudest characters in the entire Tiradesverse
- Reels off some of the worst lines of dialogue in cinematic history
- Is in literally almost every other scene
- Screams like a goddamned banshee in every other scene
- Has tickets to Bruce Wayne's charity ball somehow, even though she's been in Gotham for...a day?
- Has man hands
- Is somehow fooled into showing up at the Gotham Museum by the Joker, who somehow impersonated Bruce Wayne over the phone...we guess???
- Even after waiting at the museum for hours, when the Joker shows up and kills everyone, she STILL thinks Bruce is meeting her there
- Is an idiot
- "Are you sure this time?" (Her rude reply to Bruce in the mansion)
- "I loved you from the minute I saw you." (coughBullshit!cough)
- "Are we going to try to love each other?" (Cue: Mexican wave of vomit from the audience)
- "And purple! OH I LOOOOVE PURPLE." (And she blows the Joker.)