Tina is a character in the 2013 David DeCoteau film, A Talking Cat!?!. She is played by Janis Peebles.
- Is in a constant state of ACTING!!!
- In her defense, she is only character in this stupid-ass movie with anything resembling a character motivation
- Is a fast-rising up-and-comer in the computer business
- Somehow created a program that can recognize every single article of clothing in human existence
- Making this even more insane, the clothes get scanned...with a BOOK LIGHT
- Her immediate reaction to hearing a cat talk to her is a very matter-of-fact, "You're a cat!"
- Calls her brother a "moronic oaf", a "goofus", and "Slacker McNoLife"
- Which leads me to believe that she was possibly kidnapped out of a sitcom from each of three different decades
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.