- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Dr. Robotnik
- President of the Land of the Sky
- Metal Sonic
The insanity of it allEdit
- Sonic acts like a humongous douche the entire movie, and at one point, actually refuses to help his best friend, Tails
- Knuckles is no longer the protector of the Floating Island. He is now a treasure hunter. Fuck. You.
- Sara, the President's daughter, is the most unlikeable bitch since Nomi Malone.
- Her father is also a protagonist? since he's such an incompetent idiot. (He actually lets Sara play video games with Dr. Robotnik!!!)
- By process of elimination, Tails is the real protagonist of the OVA.
- The voice acting is atrocious across the board except for Knuckles.
- The animation is almost unwatchable.
- There are several moments that were censored in many copies of the American dub. The VHS was left intact:
- Sonic actually flips Robotnik off in the ruins of Robotropolis. (See above.)
- Sara is seen breastfeeding one of hers and Robotnik's nine children in a dream sequence.
- Speaking of which, Robotnik gropes Sara on at least one occasion.
- Tails grabs Sara's breasts (albeit accidentally...maybe).
- Metal Sonic flies through Robotnik's hovercraft and is shown staring up Sara's skirt and soon thereafter, Sonic falls on his groin.
All of those things listed above were in a movie rated 7+, folks.
James' written reviews are typically spoiler-heavy and linear with a beat-by-beat style, but this movie was too convoluted for him to do that, so he debuted the "10 Questions" format, where he posed a question (most of which were rhetorical) and then proceeded to answer it in a sardonic matter. See also: Logic Shotgun
15/100: James actually recommended that people seek it out and watch it to fully comprehend how insane it is.
"Scrape your knuckles. Catch some tails."
I have no idea what the hell that is supposed to mean.
- Protagonists? - Everyone on the hero side except Tails
- Real protagonist - Tails
- Casio Keyboard - Likely used for the whole soundtrack
- Movie hacking