The Seal of Metatron is the primary MacGuffin/plot device in the 2012 film, Silent Hill Revelation: 3D.
- Has the power to send people out of the Silent Hill dimension via a mirror, but only one at a time for some reason
- Has the power to help the cult birth their god
- Has the power to turn people into monsters and also melt said monsters
- Has the power to "reveal the true nature of things", whatever that's supposed to mean
- Has the power to do literally anything the script decides it should do in that scene
- This is in spite of the fact that a very big plot point of the games revolves around characters knowing the Seal doesn't actually do anything
- Get's confused with another symbol entirely multiple times throughout the movie