Endless flashbacks. People die for no reason. Strahm gets squished. That's about it.
- Mark Hoffman
- Agent Strahm
- Jill Tuck
- A whole mess of unnamed, unimportant Jigsaw victims who shouldn't have been kidnapped in the first place
"You won't believe how it ends."
Actually, we totally did.
Written Tirades reviewEdit
The written review was the first reference to "I Hope You Die" by the Bloodhound Gang, which would become the original theme song for the Tranquil Tirades audio segment.
- The writers of this movie got from A to B by going backwards through Z, knocking out R for looking at them funny, and calling K's mom a hooker, before remembering that we were still trying to get to B somehow.
- People that steal hotel towels will be the next Jigsaw victims
- Protagonists? - All of the agents, and Jill
- Plot convenience - It's a Saw movie, so basically the entire thing
- New Santroitcagobergville
- There Are No Police - An example where the cops/agents who are there are complete idiots