Saw 3D is a 2010 gore porn film--the seventh entry in the atrocious Saw film series. It was reviewed on Earth-2.net: The Show Episode 425 by James, Damien, and Michael David Sims the day it was released.
It is easily the laziest film in the entire series.
- Mark Hoffman
- Jill Tuck
- Bobby Dagen
- Lawrence Gordon
- Matt Gibson
- Joyce Dagen
- Jigsaw (in flashback, where else?)
- "He tried so hard, and got so far...but in the end, it didn't even matter." - Damien, talking about Chester Bennington's character
- Billy the Puppet doing an E.T. over the moon
- Reptile freed old diabetic grandma from her imprisonment
None of the hosts gave it a grade. It's pretty much understood that it was a unanimous zero.
- Protagonists? - Bobby, Jill, and all the cop characters
- Real protagonist - Joyce and missing arm girl in her cameo
- Courtney - All of Bobby's entourage
- Ben Kingsley Paycheck - Cary Elwes
- There Are No Police - The few cops left are totally incompetent, and they all get slaughtered by Hoffman
- Plot convenience
- Jigsaw is shown to have met Bobby years earlier at a book signing despite Bobby being on a book tour in the present time for the same book--book tours never last this long
- Bobby's whole story revolves around him escaping from a Jigsaw trap, and he even has fake scars to sell it. Was he never questioned by police? And did he construct a fake trap?
- The cops are immediately on the scene to investigate a car accident at a junkyard in the middle of the night
- The opening scene trap is just out in the middle of a crowded street with no explanation as to how it was built or got there
- Hoffman somehow has no clue about Dr. Gordon's involvement with Jigsaw
- Bullseye Bullshit - Hoffman shooting a cop in the eye