Saved by the Bell is a high school sitcom that ran from 1989-1993 that spawned from the 1980's show, Good Morning, Miss Bliss. Though it was one of James' favorite shows growing up, it has aged terribly and there are only a handful of episodes that even reach "watchable" on the quality meter nowadays.
It is a frequent source of references from the hosts on the podcast--especially during Episode 10.
Instead of facts, what did we learn from this show?Edit
- Zach Morris is the master of the Time-Space continuum, able to freeze time for his own amusement
- Zach, Lisa, Screech, and Mr. Belding moved along with the school itself from Indianapolis to California between Good Morning, Miss Bliss and Saved by the Bell
- OIL IS BAD~!
- MARIJUANA IS WORSE~!!
- CAFFEINE PILLS ARE THE WORST OF ALL~!!!
- Jessie was so excited, she just couldn't hide it
- Screech builds a robot capable of having everyday conversation with him, but he never sells this technology for the millions it would garner
- All geeks wear glasses and suspenders. They also have high pitched, nasal voices.