Ronnie is a minor character in the 1999 film, The Legend of the Titanic.
- Is definitely not a racist
- Is a Brazilian mouse who speaks English and travels to England to learn about their national pasttime, soccer
- Calls the sport "soccer" instead of "football"--you know, like all Brazilians do...
- Fun fact: the sport was introduced to Brazil 28 years before the RMS Titanic sank
- And, you know, in case you weren't aware of it, soccer is pretty big there
- Why he was getting on a ship traveling to the United States when he said he traveled to the U.K. to learn about soccer, who the fuck knows
- Falls in love with a human female
- Based on how many things wrong that there are with this character, he is possibly the worst character in the entire movie, which is saying a metric fuckton
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.