1995 film, Batman Forever. He is played by Jim Carrey.
- Is literally just Jim Carrey playing Ace Ventura while dressed in a green leotard
- Which pisses James off royally, because The Riddler is one of his favorite comic book characters; and Carrey has the talent to bring something unique to the character, but didn't
- Takes over the film at about the 45:00 mark, causing Two-Face to become a background villain
- Has about 3,700 different hair styles
- Creates a blender with popcorn in it that somehow has the power to suck the brainwaves from other people and learn their secrets
- With Two-Face, apparently steals enough money and jewels to create and mass-produce his ridiculous contraption, market said contraption, create a multi-national corporation that outsells WayneTech stock two to one, and build a gigantic artificial island several miles offshore of Gotham City...all in about 2-3 weeks
- ARE. YOU. FUCKING. KIDDING. ME???
- After his giant blender contraption is destroyed, turns insane, and bemoans Batman not dying, when he flat out stopped Two-Face from putting a bullet in his brain earlier