Rayne is the titular character and main protagonist? of the 2005 Uwe Boll film, Bloodrayne and its sequels, the 2007 film, Bloodrayne 2: Deliverance and the 2011 film, Bloodrayne: The Third Reich. She is played by Kristanna Loken in the original, and Natassia Malthe in the second and third.
- Has one facial expression the entire first movie (even during the random sex scene)
- Uses circus props as weapons
- Weapons that she acquired when she basically killed the Amazing Amanda
- Daughter of Kagan
- Has one of the most poorly choreographed fight scenes of all time with the aforementioned Kagan
- Kills him and spends 100 years traveling towards Montana
- Gets into a war-of-sorts with Billy the Kid
- All of this is because of some kids he kidnapped--two of which she knows
- In what capacity she knows them...never explained
- Is saved from death at least three times by Pat Garrett, but, being the bitch she is, never thanks him even once
- Only uses her vampiric powers one time the entire second movie......while she is laying on her back weakened from bloodthirst
- Develops a fetish for chewing on matchsticks
- Kills Billy in one of the most boring fights ever seen in film
- Claims she's going to travel to Tombstone, Arizona to stop the Clanton Gang, who are all vampires, apparently
- So...she's going to ride on horseback...from Montana...to Arizona...