Randy Rosenbloom was the on-the-spot replacement play-by-play man for the ill-fated Heroes of Wrestling PPV in place of Gordon Solie. He is infamously known for doing a horrible job at calling the matches during the entirety of the show. All throughout the show, he constantly called moves by incorrect names, or just didn't know what the moves were, entirely.
- Called a backbreaker hold a "bearhug"
- Called an elbow to the back of Jake Roberts' head a knee to his back
- For some reason, was intently focused on a bloodstained manila folder after the horrific One-Man Gang/Abdullah the Butcher match
- Suggests that it is a bad idea for you to hit your little brother or sister with a chair
- Googles himself, apparently