Random hippie is a minor character/plot device in the 2010 James Nguyen film, Birdemic. He is played by Steven Gustavson.
- Appears about 85% of the way into the movie to remind us, for roughly the 42,733rd time, that humans are evil and the psychotic, combustible, killer birds are not
- Lives in a treehouse inside a national park
- We're pretty sure that should be illegal, but it is California we're talking about here, so who the fuck knows
- Is an exposition fairy
- Has hair so horrible that we're not even sure if it's a wig or not
- Randomly claims to hear a mountain lion somewhere offscreen and immediately runs off into the woods never to be seen again
- Okay, that was actually fucking hysterical