protagonist? in the 1997 film, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. He is played by James Remar, who is there to collect the Ben Kingsley Paycheck.
- Took over for Christopher Lambert, who was literally the perfect person to play the thunder god, Raiden
- Which makes James even sadder because Remar is a terrific actor, and, with a better script, could have really done something with this character
- Goes to the Elder Gods to tell them about Shao Khan's treachery against the Mortal Kombat tournament, and they do nothing
- Killed by Shao Khan, but is brought back to life thanks to plot convenience
- Also, they're brothers for some reason
- Has a ballet scene with Reptile clones