Poison Ivy is a villain in the 1997 film, Batman and Robin. She is played by Uma Thurman, who hammed it up so much, she could have been served as an Easter dinner.
- Created by being pushed over a table into chemicals
- Every scene with her in it is total filler that could have been eliminated from the movie entirely
- No, seriously--if you remove every scene in the movie with her in it, it changes absolutely nothing about the main plot
- Attracts the attention of everyone at a date auction by dancing inside a gorilla costume
- Is the person who elicits Batman's usage of the Bat Credit Card
- Utilizes almost every cliched movie line ever
- Is eaten by her own plant creation, which makes absolutely no fucking sense