Pestilence is a villain in the 2005 film, The Crow: Wicked Prayer. He is played by Yuji Okumoto, who was collecting a Ben Kingsley Paycheck.
- Too good for this fucking movie
- The only person in this movie who was actually trying
- Actually had a potentially awesome demented Asian cowboy character, but in a movie as awful as this, it was never going to be explored
- Is dying due to some unnamed disease, which I guess allows him to bathe in toxic waste...?
- Likes cap guns
- Despite having decades worth of martial arts training, gets killed by the 105lb. Edward Furlong, by either being electrocuted or having his neck snapped
- Yes, the cinematography was so terrible, we couldn't tell if he was electrocuted or had his neck snapped