In Tiradesverse movies, there are a startling number of villains that are built up to the audience as the ultimate bad guy, which then turn out to actually be subservient (if not an outright bitch) to some mysterious, higher-ranking evil. In such instances, the hosts will call them the Palpatine and Vader of the movie, as an analogy to The Empire Strikes Back, where Darth Vader was revealed to be a servant of Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine. It should be noted that, due to Damien's intense dislike of all things Star Wars, as well as the general shittiness of the vast majority of Tiradesverse movies, this is always a derogatory analogy.
Examples in the TiradesverseEdit
- Terl in Battlefield Earth is the main villain of the movie, but is actually a minor security chief who reports to an unknown number of higher-ranking aliens back on Planet Psychlo.
- The Rat Queen seems to be able to punish her son, the Rat King, in The Nutcracker in 3D.
- Megatron is revealed to be the servant of The Fallen in Revenge of the Fallen, despite being treated as the ruler of all Decepticons in the first Transformers movie. He is then further bitched out by Sentinel Prime in Dark of the Moon.
- Shao Kahn is the main villain of Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, but is yelled at and apparently subservient to his father, Shinnok.
- Vilmer Slaughter is the main villain of Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation, but in the last ten minutes of the movie, is revealed to be working for some random guy named Rothman, who apparently is part of the Illuminati.
- The vampire newborn general in Eclipse was built up as the main bad guy of the movie, until Victoria was revealed as the actual one in charge