Optimus Prime is a major protagonist? in the 2007 Michael Bay film, Transformers and its sequels, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon, and Age of Extinction. He is voiced by Peter Cullen.
- After Episode 23 of the show, officially replaced Nomi Malone as the most unlikeable protagonist in the entire Tiradesverse
- He has since been ousted by Bella Swan
- Is a heartless, callous, murderous asshole
- Could have been omitted from the movie entirely and nothing would have changed
- Really wants Sam to kill him
- Decides to wait at least a thousand years to follow Megatron to Earth
- Brutally decapitates Bonecrusher, but has all kinds of qualms with killing Megatron in the first movie
- Gets his ass kicked all over New Santroitcagobergville by Megatron
Transformers: Revenge of the FallenEdit
- Can suddenly take on Megatron, Starscream, and some other Decepticon at once
- Killed by Megatron
- It's okay, though--he gets brought back to life by some random plot device and turns into the Megazord when combined with Jetfire
Transformers: Dark of the MoonEdit
- Pretends to die in a rocket explosion to fool the Decepticons into thinking they were gone, which leads to millions of human lives being lost, AND he never actually utilizes this ruse completely
- After revealing this ruse, he states, "WE WILL KILL THEM ALL"
- Rips Megatron's head and spine out mere seconds after Megatron offers him a truce
- He then kills a helpless Sentinel Prime with his own blaster after he shows remorse for his betrayal
- Did we mention that he is a total asshole?
Transformers: Age of ExtinctionEdit
- Sometime after the events of the third movie, somehow winds up deactivated and broken down in truck form in a run-down theatre in Texas
- How he made it there and how no one noticed him there is never explained
- Is reactivated by Cade Yeager
- First line upon waking up: "KILL YOU!"
- Really, really hates humans once he's alive again
- Heals all of his battle wounds just by copying a truck that conveniently drives by him and that has his old paint design
- In other news, death is a minor inconvenience in these movies
- Captured by Lockdown in order to be taken back to his creators, who, if what we see is to be believed, are organic in nature
- Escapes rather easily in a chunk of Lockdown's ship, which Lockdown somehow completely missed
- Threatens to kill the Dinobots if they don't follow him
- Kills Lockdown and Harold Attinger at the end of the movie
- Killing a human shouldn't come as much of a surprise considering how much of the film is spent with Prime yelling about murder
- Can also fly now for some reason
- Probably could fly all this time but was really lazy every time that would have been really fucking useful--especially when he could have flung The Seed into the fucking Sun
- Leaves Earth at the end to go and kill his creators
- Seriously, how is this homicidal robot considered a hero?