Nic Cage's Career is an artifact of misery, considered to be the most dangerous weapon in the Tiradesverse. It has manifested in several different forms and is most definitely part of Jigsaw's plan to destroy the universe. It was first discovered, oddly enough, by Michael Cole in the Wicker Man episode.
Attempts have been made to measure Nic Cage's career. The closest formula has been that if you begin with negative E (for the opposite of entertaining) plus or minus the square root of c squared (Car Chase) minus four F (close shots of his face) V (volume of his yelling) all over 2F. However, most think that the Career is a mass of pure chaos. Some say it was spawned from The Source.
- In a bag at the beginning of The Wicker Man
- The personification of it is the arbitrary fat guy with boils all over his body in Sister Summersisle's villa.
- Smuggled by Captain Kirk and Clint Howard in House of the Dead
- Was in the football thrown in The Room
- Was the pair of sunglasses Eric Roberts used in Dead or Alive
- Chun-Li's fireball was created with what little good Nic Cage's Career possessed
- It was the icicle that killed Ms. Mac in Black Christmas
- Prolonged exposure is also what made Billy yellow
- Was the catalyst for a bee attack that helped the Psychlos overtake Earth in Battlefield Earth
- Was the frog that ate a nanobit in Ecks vs Sever
- Is inside Kazaam's boombox
- Was in Nomi's suitcase in Showgirls
- Is the toy incinerator in The Nutcracker in 3D
- Is the main ingredient in all of the goblins' food in Troll 2
- Is the pool Skeletor was thrown into at the end of Masters of the Universe
- Is a key ingredient in the evil make-up made by Evil Beautycorp
- Is the power source of Midnight the cat and the entire Catwoman legacy
- Ramirez channels it in order to stop the fan in the trap room in Highlander 2
- Is the Allspark in Transformers
- Was baked into every cheese puff Susan made in A Talking Cat!?!, and is also what gave Duffy the Cat his talking ability
- Made everything blue in I Know Who Killed Me
- Was the horrifying true power source of the magic moonbeams in The Legend of the Titanic
- Was what caused Zilla to become pregnant in Godzilla (1998)
- The Bella Pamphlets are written on the back of Nic Cage movie manuscripts
- Is what grants the Magic Horseshoe its concussive horse translation powers in A Talking Pony!?!
- Is what Typhoid Mary channels to kill or rot everything around her in Elektra