The Nano Frog is the main plot device of the 2002 film, Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever.
- Is a techno-virus that causes heart attacks at the discretion of the user
- In order to actually kill someone, it needs to be injected or shot into the prospective victim, and then activated via remote
- So...wouldn't you just shoot your victim instead and be done with it?
- Its actual name is "Soft Kill", but who gives a shit?
- Though Mike was drunk off his ass during the coverage of this movie, his explanation of its appearance was pretty accurate
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.