Maxwell "Max" Connor is the protagonist? of the 1996 film, Kazaam. He is played by Frances Capra.
- Is chased through an abandoned building and accidentally knocks over a boombox that imprisons Kazaam, the genie
- Spends most of his days generally being a pain in the ass to multiple people
- Backtalks everyone
- Makes his mother's life miserable, never helps around his house and skips class constantly
- Apparently owns the deed to Matt Hoffman's Playground
- His room is either in another dimension or doesn't have a ceiling
- Once he realizes Kazaam is, in fact, a genie, he literally enslaves him: "So, until I use my last two wishes, I...own you."
- Also dies and is brought back to life, which only compounds our hatred for him
- Is actually the long-lost, younger brother of Nomi Malone.