The Matrix of Leadership is a plot device in the second and third Transformers films.
- The most powerful artifact in all of Transformers...we think
- Sounds like an item you would find in a side quest dungeon in a 1990's RPG
- Is necessary to activate another MacGuffin--the sun-killing machine
- Jetfire flat out states that it was never made for the purposes of resurrecting anyone or anything, but later, it brings Optimus Prime back to life
- Is remembered for about twelve seconds in the third movie
- Optimus actually hands it to Sentinel Prime, but he refuses to take it, even though it's the most powerful artifact in their universe and he is going to betray them the next time he's on screen
- Is never seen after this pointless scene
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.