Lisa is the main antagonist in the 2003 Tommy Wiseau film, The Room. She is played by Juliette Danielle.
- She's a woman in The Room, which automatically means she is at the very least a heartless bitch, and at worst, a conniving, deceitful demon
- Is both, frankly
- Has literally zero redeeming qualities
- Cheats on her fiance, Johnny, and has sex with Mark in Johnny's bed
- Her mother tells her she has breast cancer and she tells her "don't worry about it"
- Gets Johnny drunk, even though he doesn't drink, and then claims Johnny hit her, which he clearly did not
- Already ordered a pizza
- Says Johnny is boring because he bought her a house
- Threw a surprise party for Johnny
- Tells Johnny that she's pregnant to "make it interesting"
- Tries to have sex with Mark literally over Johnny's dead body
- Her best friend is hotter than her
- She's kind of a fuzzy '4'--the Go-gurt of 4's