Lillian Frank is a minor character in the 2001 film, Glitter. She is played by Valarie Pettiford.
- Drags her daughter to dive bars so she can finish singing songs she is too drugged out/shitfaced to finish
- Burns down their house with a cigarette that was in her mouth when she passed out on a couch
- This is after young Billie removed another one from her mouth during a previous pass-out
- Instead of Billie going into her father's custody, she is taken to an orphanage
- Appears in the last scene of the movie, apparently having never tried to reach out to Billie, who at that point, is an international superstar