Leonid is a character in the 2006 Uwe Boll film, Bloodrayne. He is played by Meat Loaf.
- Hedonistic vampire lord
- Has maybe the shortest swordfight in cinematic history with Vladimir
- Gets TOASTY'ed by sunlight from broken windows
- We're still not sure what his purpose was for being in the movie
- If nothing else, he at least looked like he was having fun
- This could be because he was surrounded by naked Romanian prostitutes for the entirety of his screentime, though, so we're going to have to handicap him a bit there
- Might be the secret father of Karg based off of the family resemblance