Katara is a protagonist? in the 2010 M. Night Shyamalan film, The Last Airbender. She is played by Nicola Peltz.
- Like every other character in the movie, is played by a block of wood. In this case, a piece of oak
- A waterbender who can't waterbend properly
- Master of the Kristen Stewart stare-off-into-space maneuver (see right)
- At least 60% of her lines are expositional questions
- Stays to guard Aang while he meditates, but gets blasted with a fireball and knocked out
- Probably the most useless character in the entire movie, which is saying a metric fuckton
- Later sucked into a time warp where she goes on to date a sex offender