Kagan is the main villain in the 2005 Uwe Boll film, Bloodrayne. He is played by Ben Kingsley in the original Ben Kingsley Paycheck role.
- We say he's the main villain, but that's only because the script says so
- Looks like he's half-asleep the entire movie
- No, seriously--in all but three scenes, he is doing nothing but talking while sitting in his chair and fighting off narcolepsy
- Wears a wig that is worse than any other in the Tiradesverse except maybe Ayane's or Joe Marshall's
- Lives in a Minecraft castle
- Is clearly a shopper at the clearance bin of Finer Cronies and Goons, Inc.
- Calls his daughter, Rayne, an "ungrateful bitch"
- Has the most boring and plodding sword fight since House of the Dead with Rayne
- Despite the movie telling us repeatedly that he is the most powerful vampire on Earth, he gets killed by a goddamned crossbow bolt that Rayne shoves into his chest while she is being impaled with a sword