Jimmy Cuervo (a.k.a. Character Character) is the main protagonist? in the 2005 film, The Crow: Wicked Prayer. He is played by Edward Furlong.
- Far and away the lamest possible choice for a Crow character ever
- His name is literally "Jimmy Crow", and, by association, "Jim Crow"
- Was friends with Luc Crash at some point in the past when they were in prison, but their friendship turned sour because they both wanted to get into Lilly's pants/dress
- Has his heart ripped out by Luc, which turns to dust
- Revived by Bismo the Crow and turned into a magical punch ghost
- Draws on his face with a Sharpie marker and this is his makeup (he does this ON SCREEN, BY THE WAY)
- Blows up his trailer because.........yeah, no clue
- Wants to die even more than Optimus Prime
- Tells Pestilence to go tell his friends that he is coming for them, but then just decides to kill him
- So...I guess he's going to have to tell them himself...?
- Banters with War, despite the fact that the guy is one of the people responsible for his and Lilly's brutal murders
- Against Luc, has one of the shittiest fights in movie history
- Quotes Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven in said final fight scene, which makes absolutely no sense
- Actually has multiple fights in the movie that rival the Catwoman/Laurel Hedare fight for the worst fight scene in the entire Tiradesverse
- Was probably taught martial arts by Billy Lee