Mjr. Jackson Briggs (a.k.a. Jax) is the real protagonist of the 1997 film, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. He is played by Lynn Williams of American Gladiators.
- Half of his lines are logical questions, and the other half are borderline racist
- Is a complete and utter stereotype
- As far as real protagonists go, he's one of the weakest examples, but his consistent logic throughout this completely nonsensical movie earned him the title
- Can rip off metal that has been cybernetically fused to his arms with no damage done to himself
- Can't beat a centaur with the aforementioned cybernetic implants, but can with his normal flesh-and-blood arms
- By the way, the "cybernetic implants" were plastic
- In other news, costuming wasn't this film's strong suit, either