Harold Attinger is the primary antagonist in the 2014 Michael Bay film, Transformers: Age of Extinction. He is played by Kelsey Grammer, who was collecting a Ben Kingsley Paycheck.
- Apparently is the most powerful human on earth since even the fucking President of the United States of America does not know what he's up to
- Worked for the CIA for like ten months and somehow became their leader
- Claims he wants the deaths of all Transformers, but makes a deal with one in order to get a bomb from him that will eventually make him rich thanks to a Steve Jobs parody
- Despite turning out to be a wholly cliched money-grubbing kitten stepper, Grammer's performance was damn good
- Can apparently teleport since he goes from Washington, D.C. to Texas in the span of roughly an hour
- Gets blown the fuck up by Optimus Prime despite having Cade Yeager dead-to-rights for almost 20 seconds, which would have allowed him to run away had he just fucking shot him