It is the worst movie ever made.
No, seriously--to be a movie, you have to be better than this.
A creepy German photographer/pedophile/vampire/cannibal/necrophile goes on a rampage in a city that has no police force to speak of.
There is no plot.
- The Photographer
- Tony Todd
- Kenny Rogers Looking Redneck Nazi Guy
- At least a dozen other stupid women
Episode 0.1 was the pilot for the eventual Tirades podcast, and aired as part of Earth-2.net: The Show Episode 407.
Since the episode predates the official podcast, The Final Word scoring system had not yet been implemented, theoretically using a 0 to 5 scale.
James - [refused to give a score]
Damien - Negative Googol
(As of Episode 17, it has been given the Final Word, "excruciating", by James.)
- Rightous Donkey Punch - Great Band Name
- Random voice overs
- Shots of 9/11...???
- LOOK! IT'S...CHARACTER!!!
- A woman gets her head chainsawed in half and continues screaming.
- A giant German Nazi and a 12 year old girl have a fight scene.
- Apparently someone decided to edit in their high school film project.
- "The Nazi's I met didn't look anything like Kenny Rogers"
- Saw V
- Death of Batman
- The Human Centipede
- World's Finest Podcast
- Saw VI
- Alex Wright
- Days of Our Lives
- Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Happy Days
- Kanye West
- Wayne's World
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- The Simpsons
- Kenny Rogers
- The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- The Dark Knight
- The X-Men
- Revenge of the Fallen
- South Park
- Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer from SNL
- Rock Band
- The Marvel Cinematic Universe
- The Ultimate Warrior
- Hulk Hogan
- Uwe Boll
- Plan 9 From Outer Space
- Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Kate Beckinsale
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
- The Punisher
- Super Troopers
- Protagonist? - The Photographer
- Real protagonist - Jade
- Edited at gunpoint
- There Are No Police - The Photographer brutally murders all these people and leaves DNA all over the place, yet we never once see a cop or detective
- Ben Kingsley Paycheck - Tony Todd
- Random sex scene - Too many to count
- Quarter Star Moment - The half-naked Indian from Wayne's World showing up
- Unnecessary Voiceover - "Gettin into hell is easy, it's gettin out that's hard"
Before and AfterEdit
Previous Episode: N/A
Next Episode - Episode 0.2 - DOA: Dead or Alive