Lady Elizabeth of Camden is a protagonist? in the 1999 film, The Legend of the Titanic. She is voiced by Jane Alexander in the English version.
- Is about as bland and cookie-cutter a character as we'll ever see in the Tiradesverse
- Is quite literally a moonchild
- Has absolutely no intention of marrying the guy from Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
- Falls in love with a guy before even saying one sentence to him
- After her death, she might have gone on to be resurrected as Bella Swan
- Tells Tentacles it isn't his fault that the boat sank, but rather, that it was because of an evil, greedy human being
- This, despite the fact that Tentacles is, in fact, the direct cause of the sinking of the ship in this piece of shit movie
- Is rather nonplussed about dozens of animals talking to her
- Probably did an oil drum's worth of opium before getting on the ship
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.