Dylan Gould is the hidden tertiary antagonist in the 2011 Michael Bay film, Transformers: Dark of the Moon. He is played by Patrick Dempsey.
- Given the amount of time he's on screen, is actually the main villain of the movie
- And what a kitten stepper he is
- Has been, along with his father, in cahoots with the Decepticons for decades, but never came to their aid in the previous two movies
- Is allowed to live by the Decepticons despite them explicitly stating that they needed to "tie up [their] loose ends"
- Has a collection of overcompensation
- Somehow gets bullet holes in his suit when Bumblebee fires upon his loft, but he isn't actually shot
- Reactivates the main space bridge pillar by...slapping it
- Is...electrocuted to death?