The Duke of Camden is a protagonist? in the 1999 film, The Legend of the Titanic. He is voiced by someone who was gargling marbles during production.
- Every word he utters this entire movie sounds like someone purposely trying to do a bad English accent while chewing on a dish sponge
- Owns the rights to most, if not all, of the worldwide whaling channels and ships
- How a British nobleman in the early 20th century would have such autonomous control over an entire worldwide industry is anyone's guess...
- Wants what is best for his daughter, which to him apparently means forcing her to marry someone she vocally despises
- It's cool, though, because when she argues with him a second time midway through the movie, he just forgets about the arranged marriage and says she's free to marry a gypsy guy he's never even met
- Gets held at gunpoint by Jeffreys
- Probably friends with Uncle Pennybags from Monopoly
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.