Chi-Chi is a protagonist? in the 2009 film, Dragonball Evolution. She is played by Jamie Chung.
- Serves absolutely no purpose in this movie other than to give Goku a boner that fuels his ki blasts every time they're together on screen
- No, seriously, anytime she is near him, his ki blasts become insanely powerful
- Says: "You're different.......... I like different." to Goku
- Yes, it was said with exactly as much emotion and acting ability as you'd expect
- It's also bullshit, because she dates Carey Fuller, the popular jock bully
- Knows about ki, which begs the question as to how martial arts aren't the most popular sport in this planet
- Is in a fighting tournament because the script says so
- This tournament, by the way, is given roughly 23 seconds of time on screen and is literally only there to show Mai scatching her to steal her blood
- Her breasts seem to become larger and more prominently showcased every subsequent scene in which she appears
- We're totally okay with that, by the way
- Gets into a Mirror Match with Mai, who has shapeshifted into her thanks to one drop of her blood
- Gets kicked in the face by Goku--who, by the way, has superhuman strength--during this fight, but the next (re: last) time we see her, she doesn't have so much as a black eye
- Hired by way of the Asian Actress Rolodex
- Is not the celebration of food
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.