Bumblebee is a protagonist? in the 2007 Michael Bay film, Transformers, and its sequels, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon, and Age of Extinction.
- Gets the most screen time of all the Autobots
- He was previously voiced by Mark Ryan who voiced Jetfire and Lockdown in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Transformers: Age of Extinction.
- Has no problem with two people fucking on top of him
- Somehow gains his voice back after losing his legs in an explosion
- Isn't a VW Beetle, which makes zero sense
- But it's okay, because he finds a GM vehicle to transform into conveniently
- Randomly doesn't have his voice again in the second movie
- Allows a Decepticon disguised as a human to get into his car seat despite knowing she was a robot
- Is somehow captured, in the span of one minute of movie time; and instead of fighting, just resigns himself to the fact that he is about to be executed
- Destroys Sentinel Prime's main pillar by...tackling it
- Never gains his voice back despite robots being revived all over the place all throughout the trilogy
- Still doesn't have his voice back in the fourth movie despite it being established that copying new vehicles automatically heals a Cybertronian's wounds
- He will be reprising his role once again in Transformers: The Last Knight and he will be given a leadership role.
- He will also get his own solo film in 2018
- His voice still won't work, most likely