Bulma Briefs is a protagonist? in the 2009 film, Dragonball Evolution. She is played by Emmy Rossum.
- Her entire purpose in the movie is to repeatedly say, "Hey! There's a Dragonball nearby!" anytime a scene needs to end
- Talks like someone giving directions on a video conference call
- Loud whispers every line she has in scenes that aren't action-oriented
- Has one strand of blue hair
- Fires her guns numerous times and never hits a single target
- Got a Ph.D in applied dynamics (whatever the fuck that is), as well as minor in advanced weaponry
- Where there is a university that allows you to get a degree in death implements, who the fuck knows?
- Falls in love with Yamcha despite only knowing him for...a week, tops
- Is not upset at all that the objects she has been searching for all this time are just thrown all over the globe at the end of the movie