Animalities are plot devices in the 1997 film, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.
- Involve a character meditating and morphing into a horrendously computer-generated animal or mythical creature
- Are introduced about 30 minutes into the movie by Nightwolf as a training tool for Liu Kang
- Nightwolf never actually shows Kang how to do anything and just disappears
- Provide us with one of the goofiest movie fights in history when Kang, as a dragon, fights Shao Kahn, as a hydra
- Ultimately, they mean nothing to the movie, as Kang defeats Khan while in regular human form after Kahn kicked his big green dragon ass
- Are not, in fact, "pretty cool"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.