The Allspark is a plot device in the 2007 film, Transformers. Shards of it also make sporadic appearances in its sequel.
- Powered by Nic Cage's Career
- Somehow got launched into space from Cybertron because that planet is a shithole
- How it left the planet is never explained
- It was either moved to a secret underground bunker underneath the Hoover Dam, or it landed in that area and the Hoover Dam was built around it
- Again, never explained
- Is like ten stories tall and wide
- Has the ability to create Decepticons and nothing else
- Bumblebee shrinks it to a transportable size somehow
- Shockingly, it is never explained how he can do this
- Optimus Prime repeatedly tells Sam Witwicky to put the damn thing into his chest in order to sacrifice himself and ensure Megatron doesn't get it
- This, despite the fact that it ends up destroying Megatron in the simplest way possible
- How Sam was able to activate it (or even pick it up in the first fucking place) in order to blast Megatron with it is never explained
- The remnants show up in the second movie--one of which somehow stayed in Sam's jacket for at least 18 months, and another being housed by the Armed Forces in some other random bunker
- Seriously, how the fuck did that shard not burn through his jacket???
- The shard stolen from the Armed Forces brings Megatron back to life
- Sam could have used the shard he had to bring Optimus back to life after Megatron kills him, but for reasons still unknown, he didn't
- He instead brings Jetfire back to life with it
- Honestly, given how many times it changes functions and size to fit the needs of the plots, this might be the most convenient-for-the-plot plot device in movie history
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.