Adam Faulkner-Stanheight is one of the protagonists? of the 2004 film, Saw. He is played by Leigh Whannell, who is actually the writer of the first three films in the franchise.
- Can survive sleeping underwater
- Mostly just asks questions, leaves his mouth hanging open, and acts hysterical
- Whannell says he gave Adam all the best lines in the movie
- I think we can all agree that speaks volumes
- No one can quite agree on his last name
- Being tested for taking pictures of people cheating on their spouses, which one would think seems like a sin much more worthy of being tested...
- Can't fake dying worth a fuck
- Appears as a rotting corpse anytime they show the Bathroom Trap after the first film
- That might be an improvement in acting talent