Aang is the main protagonist? of the 2010 M. Night Shyamalan film, The Last Airbender. He is played by Noah Ringer.
- Like every other character in this movie, is played by a block of wood--in this case a block of mahogany--and, of course, his name is mispronounced
- Is completely joyless, which is just what you'd want in a rendition of one of the most happy-go-lucky cartoon characters in history
- Looks either confused, worried, or both for 95% of the film
- Can take on hundreds of firebenders at one time and not get hit even once
- Seeks out the Dragon Spirit to receive the highly useful knowledge that he should use water against the firebenders
- For some reason, has a problem learning waterbending despite getting it down almost without effort in the cartoon